Greece and The Macedonian Question Today
Everything you wanted to know about Macedonians and Greeks

Greece and the Macedonian Question Yesterday
Don't watch the History Channel, read this instead!

How To Find News on Macedonia.
See this article on Macedonian news sites.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Louie Dimitrovski's "I am Macedonian (Canadian)

I don't know Louie Dimitrovski, but he is a very funny guy. This is a great satire on what it means to be a Macedonian in Canada. I am trying to collect more fun inofrmation about being Macedonian that is already published on the web. Please send your links to the Macedonian Tendency.

Louie Dimitrovski's "I am Macedonian (Canadian)


I have started a website, powered by Google Pages, so I can put material that no other website has published. Just a work in progress.

The Macedonian Tendency Links